McKinsey Case Interview Training Programme
- Brush up your maths
- Learn a consistent method to crack McKinsey cases
- Watch a best-in-class candidate solving McKinsey cases
- Work on your weaknesses with detailed PDFs
- Prep for the McKinsey PEI
Number of students
Self-study success rate*
Two Study Options
- Maths videos and exercises
- IGotAnOffer Method video to crack McKinsey cases
- 6 live McKinsey case interview videos
- 20 PDF case questions with detailed answers
- McKinsey PEI method
- Immediate course access
- Study time required: 10h to 30h+
- Email support from experienced interviewers
- 50% money back if you don't succeed
Everything you get in self-study plus 1h of personal coaching
- 1h video session
- Ex-McKinsey interviewer
- Flexible scheduling
- Start within 3 days or less
- 50% money back if you don't succeed
The McKinsey Case Interview Training Programme has been specifically designed to get you a job at McKinsey. It is recommended by the Harvard Graduate Consulting Club.
Learn how to consistently crack the case
McKinsey case interviews are different to those from other consulting firms. They follow a pre-defined structure and the interviewers tend to be more challenging than at other companies.
The programme will provide you with basic and advanced maths techniques that will help you increase your mental calculation speed. This is really important as most of McKinsey case interviews involve maths.
It will also teach you how McKinsey case interviews are structured and provide you with a simple method to consistently crack the different questions your interviewer will ask you.
Train with real McKinsey materials
All the cases used in the training programme come from past McKinsey case interviews to ensure you train with the most realistic material possible. This will enable you to get familiar with the case format used by McKinsey and to avoid any surprises on the day of your interview.
The programme includes six live case videos where you can watch a best-in-class candidate being interviewed. In addition, you will also get five full case interviews and 15 individual practice questions to either complete by yourself or with a partner. All our materials come with detailed answers and special tips based on the IGotAnOffer method.
McKinsey PEI: impress your interviewer
At the beginning of each interview with McKinsey, you will spend 10 minutes discussing an aspect of your CV with your interviewer. Each of your McKinsey Personal Experience Interviews (PEI) will be focused on a different topic (E.g: leadership, conflict management, etc.) and you therefore need to prepare answers in advance.
The programme includes a 1h training video to make sure you impress your McKinsey interviewer when you answer PEI questions. It both covers the main type of PEI questions and how to answer them effectively. Excelling at PEI questions is a great way to set yourself apart.
Two benefits you won't find anywhere else
This course comes with on demand support from ex-interviewers and a 50% money back guarantee if you don't get an offer. To the best of our knowledge we're the only ones to offer that kind of support and guarantee for case interview preparation.
On-demand support from ex-interviewers
Stuck on a specific McKinsey case interview? Need help to answer quantitative questions faster? Our dedicated support team of experienced interviewers is at your disposal to help you fine-tune your preparation. You can contact us at email@example.com for any questions on McKinsey case interviews. We typically reply to emails under 24h but it can sometimes take us up to 48h during busy periods of the year.
Money back guarantee if you do not succeed
If you don't get an offer, all you need to do is to upload the rejection email you received in this short refund application form. Our team will refund you 50% of the amount you paid.
To be eligible for that guarantee you need to actually interview. This guarantee does not cover cases where you are not invited to interview, or decide to cancel your application.
This guarantee applies to McKinsey, and also Capital One and LinkedIn which also use the interviewer-led format. For other firms, please use our BCG & Bain or All firms programmes. Alternatively, if you still want to use the McKinsey programme, you can contact our team and ask for a money back guarantee extension prior to making your purchase.
* How do you estimate your 80% success rate?
Here is how we calculate our success rate. Candidates who train with us get part of their money back if they do not get a job at McKinsey. We assume that candidates who do not claim back this amount got a job at McKinsey. The figure quoted is simply calculated based on all candidates who trained with us since we launched this programme at the beginning of 2016 and is updated regularly.
What's exactly contained in the McKinsey Case Interview Training programme?
You'll find the exact content of the programme below. You can also find an extract of one of the videos here.
- IGotAnOffer Method to crack case interviews (64mins). Step-by-step method on how to crack case interviews.
- Live case interview 1 (35mins). Online strategy for a supermarket chain.
- Live case interview 2 (35mins). Competitive threat for a technology consulting company.
- Live case interview 3 (36mins). Revenue growth for a local butcher shop.
- Live case interview 4 (37mins). Business launch in the tourism industry.
- Live case interview 5 (53mins). Operations efficiency for national post office.
- Live case interview 6 (41mins). Change in business model for e-learning start-up.
- McKinsey Personal Experience Interview (44mins). Top 5 PEI questions and how to answer them with detailed examples.
- Basics maths (22mins). Review of how to do additions, subtractions, multiplications and divisions without a calculator.
- Advanced maths (22mins). Tips on being faster with percentage rates, growth rates, large numbers, factorising and expanding.
- 5 full cases with detailed answers.
- 5 framework drills with detailed answers.
- 5 maths and data interpretation drills with detailed answers.
- 5 creativity drills with detailed answers.
I want to purchase both the McKinsey and the BCG & Bain programmes, can I get a discount?
If you would like to have access to both programmes you should buy the All Firms Case Interview Training Programme, which is a bundle of the McKinsey and BCG & Bain programmes and comes with a significant discount.