The role has the potential to grow into a VP of Content or VP of Product position as the company expands. This is a full-time role either remote or based in London.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating high quality content and excited to help people land their dream job. If you’re excited to be employee #3 at a high-growth, profitable bootstrapped start-up and to work directly with our founding team, then read on.
At IGotAnOffer, we’re building the recruitment marketplace of the future. One third of your life is spent at work. By helping you land your dream job, and better manage your career, we believe we can help you live a more fulfilling life.
Since we started, we’ve been busy building the best course and coaching service available in the world to land a job in consulting. We have now helped more than 30,000 people get an offer and are in the process of expanding into product management careers and building relationships with employers.
We are a bootstrapped, profitable business that’s growing at an extremely high pace (2x to 3x year on year). You’ll be leading our new vertical that focuses on helping people land PM jobs and we are planning to continue growing the team over the coming months.
- You are a former PM. You have spent at least 2 years as a PM for an established company (e.g. Google, Amazon, Facebook, etc). You have interviewed at different firms and understand what it takes to get an offer.
- You love crafting high quality content. Most of what you’ll do each day will be to plan, structure and create content (e.g. blog posts, courses, videos, etc) to grow our audience and increase the number of people we help getting a job in product management.
- You have experience writing. You speak and write perfect English. You love the process of writing. From structuring your content, to doing in depth research and perfecting the flow of your sentences and paragraphs.
- You are commercially minded. You will lead the development of our Product Management vertical. Most of our revenue growth in 2020 will depend on the decisions you make.
- You're empathetic to users. You’re interested in whether what you build will really make a difference to the user. You love keeping things simple and building as few features as possible to keep things manageable.
- Doing things efficiently. The work you do will have a disproportionate impact on the business. You constantly look for opportunities to automate tasks and to improve processes.
Things you might do
IGotAnOffer is a small, fast-growing company, so you’ll likely get experience on many different projects. That said, here are some things you’ll probably do:
- Structure and develop our PM interview course
- Build and execute our PM content pipeline (i.e. blog posts, videos, etc.)
- Lead the development of a peer-to-peer interviewing platform with our tech team
- Interview customers and implement feedback to improve our products
- Experiment! This is a start-up so things can and will change quickly
Benefits: the whole package
- Location: Remote or London
If you want to work remotely that’s great. If you want to work near others that’s cool too. If you decide to work in London our office is at Huckletree in Shoreditch.
- Competitive salary: We don’t use remote as an excuse to pay less
- Holidays: 30 days a year, plus bank holidays
- Flexible working: this role can be full time or 4 days a week
- Equity: We believe in our employees sharing in our success
Our interview process is designed to discover if we would enjoy working together and if the role is a good fit for your career. We will be respectful of your time and let you know ASAP if we feel it's not a match.
- Step 1: Complete the application form below and tell us why this role and company is a good fit for you.
- Step 2: We'll invite you to a phone call with Max our CEO so we can learn more about your goals. You'll also be able to ask any questions about the company and role.
- Step 3: We'll send you a take-home assessment to do in your own time. This assessment will take less than 2h of your time.
- Step 4: You'll then discuss that assessment over a 1h phone conversation with Max. And you'll also have a 30mins chat with one of our team to make sure our values align.
- Step 5: You get an offer!
If you have any questions about the role, you should feel free to email us at email@example.com. Otherwise just click the link below to apply for the role.