BCG & Bain Case Interview Training Programme
- Brush up your maths
- Learn a consistent method to crack BCG & Bain cases
- Watch a best-in-class candidate solving BCG & Bain cases
- Work on your weaknesses with detailed PDFs
Number of students
Self-study success rate*
Two Study Options
- Maths videos and exercises
- IGotAnOffer Method video to crack BCG & Bain cases
- 6 live BCG & Bain case interview videos
- 20 PDF case questions with detailed answers
- Immediate course access
- Study time required: 10h to 30h+
- Email support from experienced interviewers
- 50% money back if you don't succeed
Course + Coaching
Access to the course plus 1-on-1 online case interview coaching
- coaching session(s)
- Ex-BCG / Bain interviewer
- Flexible scheduling
- Start as early as tomorrow
- 50% money back on the course and first coaching session (1h) if you don’t succeed
The BCG & Bain Case Interview Training Programme has been specifically designed to get you a job at BCG, Bain and other firms using candidate-led case interviews. It is recommended by the Harvard Graduate Consulting Club.
1. Brush up your maths
The first step of your preparation should be to brush up your maths. Every case interview involves mental calculations. These calculations are not necessarily hard, but what is difficult is to do them quickly and accurately. This training programme contains videos and exercises to refresh your memory on basic mental operations and teach you more advanced maths shortcuts useful in consulting interviews.
2. Learn how to consistently crack the case
The second step of the programme is to teach you how to consistently crack cases. Over the past few years we have analysed 100s of case interviews and come the conclusion that they can ALL be broken down into SEVEN types of questions (Situation, Framework, Quantitative, Creativity, etc.)
The cornerstone of the programme is the IGotAnOffer Method which teaches you a step-by-step method to consistently crack each of these 7 types of questions. This method is extremely intuitive and easy to apply.
3. Watch a best-in-class candidate solving cases
Once you have learned the IGotAnOffer method, you can then watch a best-in class candidate apply the method by solving 6 live cases from BCG and Bain. The live case videos are structured so that you can hit pause and answer the interviewer's question as if you were in a real interview.
Watching a best-in-class candidate will help you master the IGotAnOffer method and learn the small details that make a difference between candidates who get an offer at in consulting, and those who don't. At each key moment in the live case, we explain with extreme clarity WHY the answer provided by the candidate is great and how you can replicate their example.
4. Work on your weaknesses with detailed PDFs
When you watch the best-in-class candidate, you will quickly identify areas in case interviews where you struggle more than others. For instance, a lot of candidates who train with us struggle a bit with framework and quantitative questions at first. This is why we have created detailed PDFs for key areas of the case so that you can train on these specific types of questions.
ALL the cases and questions in this programme are from actual past interviews at BCG and Bain. You will therefore be training with questions that are exactly similar to those you will get in your interviews.
Two benefits you won't find anywhere else
This course comes with on demand support from ex-interviewers and a 50% money back guarantee if you don't get an offer. To the best of our knowledge we're the only ones to offer that kind of support and guarantee for case interview preparation.
On-demand support from experienced interviewers
Stuck on a specific case interview? Need help to answer quantitative questions faster? Our dedicated support team of experienced interviewers is at your disposal to help you fine-tune your preparation. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions on BCG & Bain case interviews. We typically reply to emails under 24h but it can sometimes take us up to 48h during busy periods of the year.
Money back guarantee if you do not succeed
If you don't get an offer, all you need to do is to upload the rejection email you received in this short refund application form. Our team will refund you 50% of the course cost, and 50% of the first coaching hour cost. We don’t cover additional coaching hours because it’s not financially sustainable for us to do so.
To be eligible for that guarantee you need to actually interview. This guarantee does not cover cases where you are not invited to interview, or decide to cancel your application.
This guarantee applies to BCG, Bain and also the following firms which use the candidate-led interview format: Deloitte, Accenture, EY-Parthenon, KPMG, PWC, Strategy&, Oliver Wyman, ZS Associates, LEK, A.T Kearney, Alix Partners and Roland Berger. For other firms, please use our McKinsey or All firms programmes. Alternatively, if you still want to use the BCG & Bain programme, you can contact our team and ask for a money back guarantee extension prior to making your purchase.
* How do you estimate your 80% success rate?
Here is how we calculate our success rate. Candidates who train with us get part of their money back if they do not get a job at their target firm. We assume that candidates who do not claim back this amount got a job. The figure quoted is simply calculated based on all candidates who trained with us since we launched this programme and is updated regularly.
I want to purchase both the BCG & Bain and McKinsey programmes, can I get a discount?
If you would like to have access to both programmes you should buy the All Firms Case Interview Training Programme, which is a bundle of the McKinsey and BCG & Bain programmes and comes with a significant discount.
Does this programme work for Experienced Hires?
Yes it does. In fact, about 50% of the candidates we work with are actually Experienced Hires and the other half are University graduates. And yes, we estimate that our success rate is similar for both groups (~80%).
This is because the core skills tested in consulting interviews (i.e. problem solving, leadership, etc.) are the same for graduates and experienced hires. The main difference is that the more experience you have, the higher the "bar" will be in your interviews.
Can I upgrade if I start with the Course only option?
Yes you can upgrade at any time. You simply need to purchase coaching sessions at the following link. The total price you pay will be the same.
What's exactly contained in the BCG & Bain Case Interview Training programme?
You'll find the exact content of the programme below. You can also find an extract of one of the videos here.
- IGotAnOffer Case Interview Method (64mins). Step-by-step method on how to crack case interviews.
- Live Case Interview 1 (26mins). Launching a new taxi business.
- Live Case Interview 2 (31mins). Declining revenues for a waste utility.
- Live Case Interview 3 (16mins). Cost optimisation for a kitesurfing school.
- Live Case Interview 4 (26mins). Margin erosion for a price comparison website.
- Live Case Interview 5 (24mins). Promotions optimsation for a supermarket chain.
- Live Case Interview 6 (23mins). M&A deal for a consumer goods manufacturer.
- Basics maths (22mins). Review of how to do additions, subtractions, multiplications and divisions without a calculator.
- Advanced maths (22mins). Tips on being faster with percentage rates, growth rates, large numbers, factorising and expanding.
- 5 full cases with detailed answers.
- 5 framework drills with detailed answers.
- 5 maths and data interpretation drills with detailed answers.
- 5 creativity drills with detailed answers.
- Maths workbook with 100+ calculations to practice on