Lates update: 10th of April 2019.
Finding good product management roles at high growth start-ups can be tricky. That's why we've decided to create a curated list of opportunities available in London right now.
We update this list on a monthly basis. If you're looking to get PM interview offers you've come to the right place. Tell us what you're looking for in 5mins and get shortlisted to startups with salary and equity details upfront. We work with some of the best in London including many listed below. You can sign up here.
This curated list focuses on start-ups that are:
- Backed by venture capital firms (e.g. Index Ventures)
- Hiring in London / UK at the moment
- Hiring for multiple PM roles at once to maximise your chances
A lot of London startups are Fintech companies but there's more to the world than finance so we're also listing startups focusing on other sectors (e.g. retail, media, etc).
Top 10 Fintech startups hiring Product Managers in London
1. Revolut (9 roles)
Revolut started as a way to spend and transfer money in multiple currencies without paying FX fees. It now offers many other products including current accounts, crypto currencies, smart budgeting, etc.
- Revolut - Head of Business Product
- Revolut - Head of Crypto Product
- Revolut - Head of Premium Product
- Revolut - Head of Retail Product
- Revolut - Product Owner
- Revolut - Product Owner - Premium
- Revolut - Product Owner - Retail
- Revolut - Senior Product Owner - Customer Experience
- Revolut - Senior Product Owner - Global Onboarding & Expansion
2. ComplyAdvantage (5 roles)
ComplyAdvantage is a startup building data and technology to help its clients fight financial crime (e.g. terrorist financing, money laundering, etc.)
- ComplyAdvantage - Product Director - Onboarding & Monitoring
- ComplyAdvantage - Product Owner - Transaction Monitoring
- ComplyAdvantage - Product Owner - Payment Screening
- ComplyAdvantage - Product Owner - Media Insights
- ComplyAdvantage - Product Manager - Corporate Onboarding
3. Monzo (5 roles)
Monzo is building a challenger bank. It started with personal current accounts and has recently launched business accounts too.
- Monzo - Director of Product
- Monzo - Director of Product - Growth
- Monzo - Group Product Manager
- Monzo - Head of Product Management Practice
- Monzo - Senior Product Manager
4. Monese (4 roles)
Monese is another successful UK challenger bank. One of its differentiators vs. Monzo is that it lets you hold money in multiple currencies directly in the app.
- Monese - Product Analyst
- Monese - Senior Product Lead - Credit
- Monese - Senior Product Lead - Marketplace
- Monese - Product Marketing Manager
5. Tide (4 roles)
Tide is the leading challenger bank for small UK businesses.
- Tide - Product Owner - KYC
- Tide - Product Owner - Payment
- Tide - Product Owner - Marketing
- Tide - Product Owner - Business services
6. GoCardless (3 roles)
GoCardless makes it easy for businesses to collect recurring payments.
7. Habito (3 roles)
Habito makes it easier and less costly to get a mortgate in the UK.
8. Zopa (2 roles)
Zopa is a peer-to-peer lending marketplace.
9. Origin (2 roles)
Origin is a capital markets startup connection debt issuers and dealers.
10. Transferwise (1 role)
Transferwise lets you transfer or pay in multiple currencies with super low FX rates compared to high street banks.
Top 10 Other startups hiring Product Managers in London
1. Carwow (5 roles)
Carwow is aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world.
- Carwow - Product Manager
- Carwow - Head of Product
- Carwow - Growth Product Manager
- Carwow - Product Director
- Carwow - Senior Product Manager
2. Tessian (5 roles)
Tessian uses machine learning to analyse inbound and outbound emails in order to automatically prevent cybersecurity threats like phishing and misdirected email.
- Tessian - Product Manager
- Tessian - Product Manager - Research & Development
- Tessian - Product Marketing Manager
- Tessian - Strategy to Product Programme
- Tessian - Technical Product Manager
3. Deliveroo (3 roles)
Deliveroo is a fast-growing food delivery start-up which started in London and is now present in over 200 cities worldwide.
- Deliveroo - Product Manager
- Deliveroo - Senior Product Manager - Growth & Paid Marketing
- Deliveroo - Product Marketing Manager
4. Onfido (3 roles)
Onfido is a software company that helps businesses verify people's identities using a photo-based identity document, a selfie and artificial intelligence algorithms.
5. Lyst (2 roles)
Lyst lets you search millions of fashion stores in a single place.
Farfetch is a global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
7. Snyk (2 roles)
Snyk helps developers use open source code and stay secure.
8. Bulb (1 role)
Bulb is a new kind of utility aiming to make energy simpler, cheaper and greener.
9. AppearHere (1 role)
AppearHere is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space.
10. Farewill (1 role)
Farewill is reinventing wills for the 21st century.
If you're looking to get interview offers for product management roles at high growth startups in London you've come to the right place. Tell us what you're looking for in 5mins and get offers to be shortlisted to startups with salary and equity details upfront. We work with some of the best in London including many listed above. You can sign up here.
If you are an employer looking to attract top PM talent to your team you're in the right place. We help top startups including some of those listed above to source and recruit the best product managers in London. You can get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.